Thursday, May 7, 2020

Welcome to My Home Page


INTRODUCTION



Born in a rural village of India, surrounded by Hills & River, without electricity. I always tried to lead the life as simple as possible, in touch of the soil, with the sky, birds & Trees.

My Schooling is from Ramakrishna Mission, Suri, Birbhum, West Bengal, India. B.Sc(Hons.) in Computer Science  from Dum Dum Motijheel College, affiliated to University of Calcutta, India. M.Sc in Computer & Information Science from University College of Science, Technology & Agriculture(UCSTA), University of Calcutta, India. M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering from University College of Science, Technology & Agriculture(UCSTA), University of Calcutta, India with GATE scholarship.


I have learned from my gurus, the role of time & discipline in a life. I have adopted hardworking & learning from nature in the way of my gurus. I have been inspired by my gurus to take the challenges to Educate peoples for their survival in this greedy world of uncontrolled application of the technology, alongside motivated myself to be a good listener & learner as a child of the nature always. I have learned Problem is the Knowledge, I have learned Time goes away in it's way and so many things, I need to spread those messages over this world and also I need to acquire so many things from this world....


Current Portfolio:

Faculty (Since 2014),
Department of Computer Science,
Syamaprasad College,
Affiliated to University of Calcutta, India

Visiting Faculty (Since 2022),
Department of Marine Engineering,
Indian Maritime University- Kolkata Campus, India.

Office Secretary & Executive Committee Member (Since 2012),
Forum of Scientists, Engineers & Technologists (FOSET), India.

 

Experiences:

Guest Faculty (2006-2008),
Department of Computer Science,
Dum Dum Motijheel College, University of Calcutta, India

Faculty & Department In Charge (2008-2010),
Department of Computer Science,
Dum Dum Motijheel College, ,University of Calcutta, India.

Faculty (2010-2012),
Department of Computer Science & Engineering,
Calcutta Institute of Technology (CIT) , West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT), India.

Faculty (2013),
Department of Computer Science & Engineering,
Modern Institute of Engineering & Technology (MIET), affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT), India.

Visiting Faculty (2012-2015),
Department of Computer Science,
Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri College (JCCC), University of Calcutta, India.

Visiting Fcaulty (2013),
Department of Computer Science(Post Graduate),
Acharya Prafulla Chandra College, Affiliated to West Bengal State University, India.

Visiting Faculty (2015-2017),
Department of Computer Science & Engineering,
NSHM Knowledge Campus(Kolkata) affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT), India.

Visiting Faculty (2018-2019),
Department of Computer Science & Engineering,
Camellia Istitute of Engineering & Technology, affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT), India. 

Visiting Faculty (2020),
Department of Computer Science,
Jadavpur University, India.



Project Publications & Awards:
 
2023:
Paper 1: SPTM
presented by Mr. Aditya Saha & Mr. Sabyasachi Ghosh,
Project Lead- Mr. Atish Sarkar ,
3rd Prize, 13th All India Inter University Engineering, Science & Technology Academic Meet-2023.
 

2020:
Paper 1: Quick Sort: A Proposed Improvement
presented by Mr. Dwaipayan Bhoumick, Mr. Manish Shaw, Mr. Anojit Ghosh.

Paper 2: Working With TRIT
presented by Mr. Debasis Das, Mr. Rahul Deb Bhandari, Mr. Akash Pakhira, Miss. Payel Jana, Mr. Atish Sarkar.


2019:
Paper 1: A Genetic Based Approach to TSP 
presented by Mr. Dwaipayan Dash.

Paper 2: PIVOT: The Key of Quick Sort
presented by Miss. Vibha Yadav.

Paper 3: GIP: A Heuristic Approach to Graph Isomorphism Problem
presented by Miss. Anupama Jha.

2017: 
Paper 1: Traveling Salesman Problem - A non-conventional genetic approach
presented by Miss. Anamika Guha,
2nd Prize, 8th All India Inter Engineering College Academic Meet-2017.

2016:
Paper 1: Electronic Store Management System
presented by Mr. Arup Goswami, Miss. Farheen Jawed & Mr. Salman Slaim.
2nd Prize, 7th All India Inter Engineering College Academic Meet-2016.

Paper 2: Cloud Computing And Cloud Data Securit
Presented by Mr. Archisman Sukul, Mr. Mrinmory Pal.

Paper 3: Air Quality Trends in Kolkata 2002-2015 (Survey Report)

Presented by Mr. Soubhik Biswas, Miss. Anindita Dasgupta .

2013: 
Paper 1: Decanting Problem – Generalization of the Concept
Presented by Miss. Prerna Kumari.


Contributions




3 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very happy teacher's day sir.. Thank you for guiding me so much over the year.. I am learning a lot from you everyday.. How to be more patient.. For solving a problem how to observe it from different angles..How to think and much more....I am trying to learn from your life experiences.. Thank you sir. Happy teacher's day sir.. In future, I want to learn from you more..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing You Happy Teacher's Day Sir..
    Thanks To My Luck For Getting Touch With You..

    Thank You For Continuously Inspires Me To Do My Best..
    I Get Guidance, Love , Many Lesson From You..

    Always try to follow up your rules HARDWORK, REGULARITY and DISCIPLINE..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Teachers' Day Sir!
    On this day, I would like to thank you Sir, for your guidance and also teaching me how to live a disciplined life. You taught me how to stay strong and keep calm at every situation of our life. It is because of you that I am confident to face any difficulties. And I will try my best to follow the paths shown by you throughout my life. And lastly I must say -
    "Journey Begins...."

    ReplyDelete